Pick Up/Drop Off
The doors of Mitchell open at 7:00 a.m. all students must be picked up by 3:05 p.m.
Morning Drop off
- Parents will make sure their students are in school on time and ready to learn
- Parents need to drop their students off at the Northwest doors between 7:00 and 7:30
Mitchell staff will increase student supervision after school making our school a safer place for everyone.
- The dismissal bell rings at 2:35 p.m. Parents will enter from the south on 73rd E. Ave. or from the cross street at the stop sign pulling into “A” driveway.
- A teacher will call out the student’s name (or family name for larger families) and the cone # through the radio. They will then have the parent pull to that cone #.
- Safety patrol will open the door (after the car has come to a stop) for the students to get in. Safety Patrol will also close the door after the student(s) have gotten into the car.
- Parents will pull off from the cone and exit at “B” exit making a left hand turn only onto 73rd. NO RIGHT HAND TURNS.
- All Students MUST BE PICKED UP BY 2:55 pm. Students who are not picked up by 2:55 will be brought inside by the duty teacher. Students will not be allowed to sit outside of the building to wait after the duty teacher has entered the building. Students still waiting for their ride after 3:05, will be picked up campus police.
733 N. 73 E. Ave
Tulsa, OK 74115